BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL DROP
Children from St. Elizabeth Ann Seton,
Mary Honeywell, Michaelle Jean,
and Jean-Robert Gauthier
will be bussed...
Are you looking for licensed care for Before and / or After-School
that your child will always be excited about and that you can always
rely on to be safe, nurturing, and fun?
A Gym Tale proudly presents
its Before & After-School Adventures, a drop-off program where our
Guests in Kindergarten and up to 12 years engage in learning and
energy-burning play that will help them to grow physically, socially,
Children are invited to join
us as we take part in gymnastics obstacle courses, indoor playground play, science experiments, art and homework time until Mom and Dad get
home from work.
Registration for September 2013-2014 begins March 5th, 2013 at 7:30am! Spaces are limited and do fill quickly.
||Before & After School Care
||7:30-9am & 2:45-5:45
CARE ON PD DAYS!!!!
Registration fees are to be
paid in post-dated cheques. Thank you.
Registration is simple...
- Call us at 825-9165
to ensure that there is room in the program.
- Call the Transportation Department to ensure your child's school will pick up & drop off students to A Gym Tale.
- Read through our Parents' Handbook for After-School Care
and our Anaphylaxis Policy.
- Print out and fill in our Enrolment Form.
- Print out and sign our Consent Form.
- Bring in these completed forms to us, along with a deposit payment and post-dated cheques, at:
3777 Strandherd Drive, Unit 100, Ottawa, Ontario K2J 4B1